Our Client seeks a Senior Copywriter to join their team.
Role Profile: The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a copywriter/ Content Writer, with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps clients achieve their aims, and the ability to generate immaculate copy for every brief.
- Writing original promotional/comms copy for campaign;
- Check all copy that generated by Junior Copywriters/Copywriters and offer feedback when necessary;
- Discuss details of required content with internal departments such as visual elements, style and length of copy to ensure meeting targeted expectation;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign and generates creative ideas to build innovative promotions to engage reader;
- Keeps an eye on any changes to the industry landscape that will influence concepts and make content innovative and enticing;
- Manage multiple channel writing (Direct mail, online copy & social media), with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly;
- Drive brand consistency through ongoing development and implementation of brand guidelines for copy.
- Manage work schedules to meet deadlines;
- Work towards Team and own KPI's;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks from time to time.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Media, Journalism equivalent.
- Speak, read and write fluently in Chinese, good communication skills in English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail;
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques;
- Understand Mainland China culture and buzzword, translate text accurately and efficiently.
- Minimum of 6 years experiences-agency/in-house.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 8741
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.