Our client seeks a Senior Copywriter to join the team
The main responsibility of the role is to create engaging content helping to promote products and give users the best possible experience. Whether it's translating web page content, creating selling advertising copy or exciting promotional material your creativity will deliver value across all customer touchpoints.
- As a senior member of the creative team you take responsibility for the quality of the team's output and mentor junior members of the team
- Translate and writes copy for promotions
- Collaborates with internal departments to gain information for product descriptions
- Responds to bugs or requests to correct and update description content.
- Keeps an eye on any changes to the industry landscape that will influence concepts and make content innovative and enticing
- Generates creative ideas to build innovative promotions to engage reader
- Discuss details of required content with internal departments such as visual elements, style and length of copy to ensure meeting targeted expectation
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong command of Mandarin both written & verbal and moderate level of English language
- 3-5 years' experience from a similar role
- Translate business goals into clear, engaging content, under supervision or direction from superiors.
- Able to work independently while providing full support to team to achieve greater outcome
- Ability to mentor and guide junior members of the team
- Prioritizes workflow to complete high urgency descriptions.
- Willingness to learn and adapt ideas from other sources through observation and seeking clarifications on best methods and results
- Great attention to details and accuracy.
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 8926
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.