Senior Corporate Services Administrator
Our client seeks a Senior Corporate Services Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: This role will focus on the administration of a wide variety of entities, with particular emphasis on e-commerce companies and more complex activities, for which the candidate needs to have strong ongoing monitoring capabilities from both an AML and corporate governance perspective. Good attention to detail is crucial for this position.
- Working largely autonomously in competently delivering a range of administrative and trust services relating to the holding of corporate assets; preparing and reviewing minutes and resolutions, contracts, powers of attorney and legalisations; overseeing company secretarial work for your portfolio.
- Developing excellent working relationships with clients, banks, colleagues and other professionals in person, by video call, telephone or in writing.
- Willingness to provide cover for your colleagues during absences or extremely busy periods.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policy, administrative procedures and service standards.
- Demonstrating understanding and application of AML procedures to the provision of trust and corporate services.
- Checking bank payments and acting as bank signatory using various on-line and manual banking systems.
- Contribution to staff training sessions and leading on them at times.
- Identifying opportunities to provide additional services and enhance relationships for and with existing clients in order to play a part in the group's growth.
- Upon satisfactorily passing a six-month period of probation and subject to a fit and proper test, the individual must be willing to act as Director of client entities and ideally also be capable of acting as Director of a Corporate Trustee.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of around five years' experience in the CSP/ TSP environment, be educated to degree standard or have a relevant professional qualification.
- The candidate must have a detailed understanding of corporate and trust structures and an adequate understanding of financial accounts, VAT and taxation. The company is largely a non-departmentalised firm and its employees require a broad level of knowledge to be effective in their role.
- The successful candidate must be efficient, deadline-focussed, and computer literate with good numeracy and literacy skills and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 10469
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.