Senior Customer Service Administrators
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator - Customer Services to join their team
To be actively engaged in the resolution of customer and adviser queries. You will demonstrate a proactive and positive desire to deliver the best possible customer experience for customers throughout the journey. This will involve resolving a wide range of queries, as well as proactively contributing to designing and delivering the most positive experience for customers.
- Achieve an average quality score of over 90%
- Achieve an average weighted productivity score of over 90%
- Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
- Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback
- Agree quality standard of processes and contribute towards successful delivery
- To engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences and successes are shared in order to break down silos and support the positive customer journey throughout all areas of the business.
- To proactively take ownership for self-development and demonstrate the desire to progress their career.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 A* - C / 9 - 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent - essential
- Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
- Be open and able to adapt to change
- Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
- Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
- Confident self- starter
- Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
- Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
- Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10091
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.