Senior Customer Services Administrator
Our client seeks a Senior Customer Services Administrator to join their team.
Role: To provide a point of contact for support, technical administration assistance and general relationship management to the company's brokers, sales force and regional offices.
- Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti- Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes
- Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines & procedures
- Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with brokers, sales and regional offices in order to identify their needs and work out how the company can best meet their requirements
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within a customer services role within Investments or Life Assurance
- A good understanding of Anti-Money Laundering and Preventing the Financing of Terrorism
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent report-writing and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage customer and staff relationships, promptly respond to queries whilst ensuring promises are kept and expectations are managed
- Ability to deliver against deadlines
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
- Strong attention to detail skills
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10850
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.