Senior iOS/Android Developer
Our client seeks a Senior Android/iOS Developer to join their team.
Role Profile: This is an excellent opportunity to join a maturing fintech start-up (4 years in) building a cutting-edge platform. Our client is looking for someone who has the experience mentioned below but someone who feels passionate about their job. Working with a multi-disciplined team of likeminded individuals you will take responsibility for creating & enhancing the app, using best in class technology, for this high-volume financial platform. Our client offers a relaxed, friendly environment where you'll get be able to make an impact, work with innovative technologies and your hard work will be appreciated.
Key Skills & Experience:
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 3 years' commercial experience working on native iOS or Android mobile app development.
- Experience in FRP (Functional Reactive Programming).
- Experience using RxSwift/ReactiveCocoa (iOS) or RxJava (Android).
- Swift 5/Kotlin
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Simple, efficient UI design and advocate of great UX that is aligned to the native platform.
- Experience working in a small but smart team closely with Product, Design and UX to help refine requirements and give feedback.
- Experience using a design tool (Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch).
- Experience with mobile CI systems (Fastlane, CircleCI, Jenkins, Bitrise, Travis).
- Experience with various Firebase modules (Crashlytics, Analytics, Remote Config, A/B testing, App Distribution, Messaging, …).
- Experience shipping apps in the App Store / Play Store.
- Experience with multilingual apps.
- Experience with analytics systems (Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, CleverTap, BigQuery).
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 9896
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.