Senior Manager - CSP/TSP
Our client seeks a Senior Manager - CSP/TSP to join their team.
Role: To manage a small team and a portfolio of clients. The client portfolio is diverse and would include e-commerce as well as the classic investment, property and trading companies.
- Working largely autonomously in competently delivering a range of administrative and trust services relating to the holding of corporate assets; preparing and reviewing minutes and resolutions, contracts, powers of attorney and legalisations; overseeing company secretarial work for your portfolio.
- Developing excellent working relationships with clients, banks, colleagues and other professionals in person, by video call, telephone or in writing.
- Willingness to provide cover for your colleagues during absences or extremely busy periods.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policy, administrative procedures and service standards.
- Demonstrating understanding and application of AML procedures to the provision of trust and corporate services.
- Checking bank payments and acting as bank signatory using various on-line and manual banking systems.
- Contribution to staff training sessions and leading on them at times.
- Identifying opportunities to provide additional services and enhance relationships for and with existing clients in order to play a part in the group's growth.
- Upon satisfactorily passing a six-month period of probation and subject to a fit and proper test, the individual must be willing to act as Director of client entities and ideally also be capable of acting as Director of a Corporate Trustee.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of around five years' experience in the CSP/ TSP environment, be educated to degree standard or have a relevant professional qualification.
- The candidate must have a detailed understanding of corporate and trust structures and an adequate understanding of financial accounts, VAT and taxation. The company is largely a non-departmentalised firm and its employees require a broad level of knowledge to be effective in their role.
- The successful candidate must be efficient, deadline-focussed, and computer literate with good numeracy and literacy skills and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10795
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.