Senior Manager, Business Systems
Our client seeks a Senior Manager, Business Systems
Role Profile: Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and development of the core business ERP system and provision of support to its users across the group. Ensure users are trained on how to use the system in a consistent way, and provide guidance on how best to leverage functionality within it.
- Owner and subject matter expert for the core ERP system. Keep abreast of new features and technology made available from the system vendor and keep users aware of any changes.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the ERP vendor and be responsible for coordinating all updates to the system (change control), report and track technical issues, manage end-user testing, staff training and go-live.
- Fully support M&A activities and lead the migration of systems into the core ERP system, in collaboration with the system vendor, external consultants and other key stakeholders. Ensure full project lifecycle plans are developed, communicated and managed to completion.
- Lead, inspire, motivate and engage with all employees to ensure the system is used effectively and consistently across the group, including for new staff who join the group through M&A's.
- Provide training to all system users. Own, develop and maintain training material in collaboration with suppliers and the business operations.
- Be the main point of contact for users of the system, to answer questions, resolve system related issues and deal with requests from users. Manage queries raised with the ERP vendor and ensure they are dealt with within service level agreements.
- Manage user security access permissions in conjunction with relevant processes, i.e. New Starters / Movers / Leavers.
- Understand the structure and flow of the business operations and identify solutions within the ERP or integrated solutions to help the business run smoothly & efficiently. Inversely, be confident and competent in driving process change where systems functionality would help improve services to clients, provide a competitive advantage or deliver efficiency, cost-saving or productivity benefits.
- Proactively engage with all levels and functions across the group to keep abreast of business operational objectives to determine any additional system requirements. Work with the technology partners to enhance systems to fully support those needs.
- Develop and maintain documentation, policies, procedures and controls.
- work with key stakeholders to support the collection, storage, safeguarding, management, destruction, quality and consistency of data.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key technology partners and other stakeholders.
- Reporting as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years' experience in senior-level IT / ERP management roles, ideally within a CSP /financial services.
- Proven knowledge of TrustQuay NavOne / Microsoft Dynamics would be highly advantageous
- Masters in Computer Science and Technology or other relevant qualifications or experience
- Experience with providing training to staff
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Experience in business process analysis and implementing workflow
- Strong leadership, motivation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels, including between technical / non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage third party suppliers
- Management experience
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage resources and plan effectively
- A high standard of written and oral communication
- Relevant industry knowledge
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 12390
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.