Senior Payments Administrator
Our Client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their team.
- Adherence to the processes as documented by procedures
- Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
- Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback
- Agree quality standard of processes and contribute towards successful delivery
- To engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences and successes are shared in order to break down silos and support the positive customer journey throughout all areas of the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
- Be open and able to adapt to change
- Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
- Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
- Confident self- starter
- Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
- Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
- Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
- 1 to 2 years' experience within a similar financial services environment would be an advantage
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 8882
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.