Senior Project Manager
Our client seeks a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
Role: To provide project management services to the Group, ensuring all projects contribute to the Group's Strategy and Goals. Providing ongoing best in class project management for all change and integrations activity.
- Relationship Building - Able to build excellent relationships across most functions and most jurisdictions including senior management
- Influencing - Confident in influencing decision makers at all levels of the organisation including C-level executives
- Communication - Confident in communicating effectively at all levels of the organisation including C-level executives using a variety of techniques most appropriate for the audience / purpose
- Problem solving - Suggests and clearly articulates solutions to complex problems using a variety of techniques which consistently results in positive outcomes
- Leadership - Acts as a role model who motives both the C&I team and project teams to achieve their goals. Able to develop other team members to improve behaviours, business knowledge and techniques
- Systems - A good understanding of all core systems used globally as well as knowledge of the 'niche' systems used globally. Likely to have expert knowledge in 1 or more systems e.g. NavOne, Smartsheets
- Subject matter expertise - SME in multiple functions, services, systems or processes. Able to clearly relay knowledge at all levels of the organisation and to third party vendors
- Processes - Thorough high level understanding of the majority of core processes undertaken across the group
- Organisation structure and design - Good understanding of the company structure, key people and roles and responsibilities that lie within each function. Clear understanding how each function contributes to the company's global strategy
- Project approval - Able to develop an idea into a business case and create the documentation required to not only get complex projects approved by the relevant committee(s), but also clearly set out how the project will be delivered and get this signed off by the project sponsor
- Project planning - Create good quality easy to understand project plans from scratch which clearly outline how and when a project will be delivered including all key project tasks/deliverables
- Project delivery - Manages all aspects of delivery within the agreed project governance framework. Proactive in all aspects of delivery and achieves a positive Net promoter Score (NPS) for all project deliveries
- Budget - Clearly defines budget required pre-project and uses these estimates to forecast and track actual vs. planned spend following agreed approach ensuring stakeholders and the Finance team are fully aware of deviations from budget
- Risk management - All project risks and issues are documented, RAG rated, and clearly articulated to all project stakeholders following agreed governance framework. Risks are actively managed and project status is used to accurately reflect delivery risk
- Stakeholder analysis and management - Able to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organisation and able to adapt communication style and strategy for different audiences
- Facilitation techniques - Confident in facilitating discussion in using different techniques and channels which work best to identify problems and opportunities with ensuing high quality output
Key Skills & Experience:
- Change management preferably with relevant qualifications (PRINCE2 etc.)
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Success in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial organisation
- A track record of working effectively in a multi-jurisdictional and international environment.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experienced user of project management software e.g. Microsoft Project, Smartsheets
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office toolset e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Qualified in, or experience in delivering projects using agile methodology
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 11136
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.