Senior Tax Administrator
Our Client is seeking a Senior Tax Administrator to join their team.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of:
- Isle of Man personal tax returns
- UK personal tax returns
- Isle of Man company tax returns
- Manage a portfolio of personal and corporate tax clients and assist other compliance team members with overflow work during peak tax return periods.
- Provide ad-hoc advice to client portfolio and assist with tax consultancy projects as required.
- Assist in the maintenance of the various tax return control systems.
- Assist in the training of less experienced members of the team.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a tax or accountancy environment.
- Ideally a tax qualification such as ATT or studying for such a qualification, but this is not essential.
- Must be able to communicate well and be able to work as part of a team.
- Good administrative skills, accuracy of work and attention to detail are vital.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9089
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.