Senior Tax Manager
Our client is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their team.
Role: As a Senior Manager, you will provide tax commentary and compliance services to both the clients of the
group of companies and to external clients. You will primarily be involved in UK and Isle of Man tax matters for Corporate, Trust and Personal clients. You will also be involved in providing a high-level awareness of international tax matters.
You will be joining a tax team of 11 members including the tax compliance team, tax advisory team and the VAT specialists. You will also have the prospect to travel to other jurisdictions, visiting clients and intermediaries within the UK and further afield.
Key Skills and Experience:
- This role would suit a candidate who is a current tax manager/ senior tax manager and who is looking for a new challenge and is also keen to progress further in their career.
- You should have a good knowledge of IOM and UK taxation.
Desirable but not Essential:
- Experience in assisting on UK tax matters for Offshore Trustees, UK Beneficiaries, and UK Settlors
- Experience of training and managing junior staff members
- One or more of the following qualifications, CTA, ATT, ACA, ACCA or equivalent work experience
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 12030
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.