Isle of Man
Our client seeks an Senior Technician to join their team.
Looking for the opportunity to join an ambitious, energised and rapidly growing company?
The main purpose of the Senior Technician role is to effectively and accurately process all areas of policy administration within the Company's agreed time scales and service standards.
The Group of Companies operate across 10+ offices and data centre locations globally and is actively expanding into new territories. The Isle of Man office is playing a key role in this expansion and it is an exciting time to join the team.
Please note that this role may require travel to other office locations, initially, Guernsey.
- Process client queries effectively and promptly - regular premium collections, fund switches, redirections, ad hoc servicing items, part and full surrenders, regular income payments, death claims and maturities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the relevant products, how they are operated and the issues/challenges in relation to their run-off. The product sets in particular are made up of: Defined Contribution Pension Plans, Immediate and Deferred, Annuity Plans, Single Premium Whole of Life Plans, Regular Premium Unit Linked Plans.
- Carry out Anti Money Laundering checks and collect relevant documentation from customers;
- Manage all items of work that has been allocated to you in a timely and accurate manner;
- Ensure you participate in all training sessions that the company offers;
- Support and encourage teamwork and cooperation with all clients (internal and external) within the business and within your team; and
- Support the Manager and where appropriate, provide cover in their absence.
- Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years' experience of working in a life assurance company (or similar role);
- Experience of projects to migrate business desirable;
- Experience of administering Portfolio Bonds or Pension Products desirable;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Enthusiastic, energetic and entrepreneurial;
- Good communicator with external and internal stakeholders and colleagues;
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Time management and organisational skills;
- Eager to learn and share knowledge, flexible and open-minded;
- High level of integrity
- Relevant professional qualifications from the Cll or CISI are an advantage but not essential.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13518
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.