Senior Trust and Company Administrator
Our client seeks a Senior Trust and Company Administrator to join their team.
- Perform all aspects of company and trust administration.
- Manage and maintain an awareness of the workflow relating to your portfolio, prioritising tasks in accordance to their importance.
- Maintain accurate timesheets in accordance to the client work undertaken daily.
- Liaise with clients, professional advisors and other third parties.
- Prepare documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions.
- Open and maintain bank accounts, including payment instructions, reviewing bank and assets statements.
- Ensure that invoices are correctly issued and managed through to payment collection.
- Maintain company and trust records, including due diligence, in line procedures and AML regulations.
- Provide support and guidance to other members of the team.
- Have and demonstrate technical knowledge.
- Demonstrate an understanding of transactions.
- Ensure files are maintained in a correct manner.
- Review financial statements.
- Conduct risk reviews and client reviews.
- Recognise and contribute to the mitigation of risk.
- Responsibility for Risk Management.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to at least A level or equivalent.
- Be STEP or ICSA qualified.
- Have 4-5 years' experience in the administration of trusts and international companies.
- To have a pro-active approach to work and a positive can-do attitude.
- Contribute to team work ethos and living the company values.
- Have the ability to work as a member of their immediate team or a wider team across different jurisdictions.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and management in several different jurisdictions.
- Be highly organised with a systematic work method and good attention to detail.
- Have excellent client relationship skills and an international outlook.
- Have an ability to prioritise and plan a challenging workload.
- Have a systematic work method with a high attention to detail.
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10292
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.