Senior Trust and Company Administrator
Our Client seeks a Senior Company & Trust Administrator.
- Participate in the administration of client entities with integrity and to a high level of professional competence.
- Responsible for the overall administration of that portfolio, including, but not limited to, achieving high standards of corporate governance, fiduciary integrity and statutory compliance, and maintaining up-to-date records and financial reporting.
- As far as is possible, to be aware of current and contemplated intentions regarding client entities' transactions and restructuring in relation to client aspirations, tax advice, legal and tax developments; economic and political factors, and any other relevant inducements, (“Client Intentions”), and to critically assess and analyse those Client Intentions in terms of legal and tax efficacy, practicality, cost, protection of the client's position, protection of the client entity's position, protection of the company's position; and to identify risks and options for risk mitigation. To liaise with your line manager in relation to Client Intentions and throughout the risk assessment, identification and mitigation process.
- To meet chargeable time requirements.
- To liaise and correspond with clients and third parties in a professional manner.
- To send out fee invoices and collect fees timeously, and to review outstanding debtors and pro-actively raise concerns where appropriate with view to maximising successful debt recovery.
- To keep client entity records up-to-date on the company's digital system (including Viewpoint) and physical tangible files; filing to be undertaken timeously; records to be referenced (i.e. named) logically and clearly pursuant to the principle that all records should be capable of being easily accessible and understood by an independent third party; and records should be managed with a view to complying with relevant company policies (including but not limited to confidentiality policies, data protection policies, clear desk policy, and IT security policies).
- To meet the company's regulatory requirements, including but not limited to: risk assessments, ongoing monitoring, and ongoing CDD processes.
- To comply with any CPD requirements
- To liaise with all internal departments as necessary in the administration of client entities.
- To observe and comply with the company's internal policies and procedures.
- To act with the highest standards of ethics, integrity and professionalism.
- To participate in training and tests provided by the company pursuant to regulatory obligations to train and test its employees and to demonstrate competency in the topics tested.
- To act as a Key Person (as defined in the IOM FSA Rulebook) and signatory on client entity bank accounts if requested.
- Anything else reasonably required by the company in the administration of client entities and the maintenance of the company's and any managed TCSPs' licences and regulatory compliance.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of the statutory and regulatory requirements, and best practice, for the administration of client entities from the Isle of Man
- Relevant professional qualification or ability and commitment to work towards an approved relevant professional qualification; alternatively, qualified by experience
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic and remain calm and professional when dealing with potentially difficult situations
- Good analytical and reporting writing abilities
- Appropriate up-to-date annual qualification in topics on which the company has a regulatory obligation to test its employees; training and testing will be provided by the company
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Conscientiousness, punctuality, flexibility and dependability
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create communications appropriate for the audience
- Co-operative and supportive team player
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with tact and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Competence in using Microsoft Office products, Outlook, and Viewpoint
- Professional standard of written English
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks appropriately; and to manage time effectively
- Ability to perform under pressure of time and to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to work accurately ensuring attention to detail
- Ability to keep accurate and comprehensive records
- Ability to adapt and respond positively to change
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 7742
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.