Senior Trust & Company Administrator
Our client seeks a Senior Trust & Company Administrator to join their team.
- To work with the Associate Directors and assist in the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of corporate structures holding Real Estate assets and to maintain and develop a wide knowledge and understanding of corporate administration generally, to include anti-money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
- To communicate directly with clients and their advisors with regards to corporate events, required announcements and notices given to shareholders and limited partners
- Preparation of documents and deal packs required to complete real estate and other transactions
- Overseeing of bank account applications and maintenance of banking relationships with a variety of banks
- Preparation of trustee and director minutes
- To continue to develop all aspects including; Corporate Governance, Compliance, Banking and Client relations
- A good team player and able to work well under pressure
Key Skills & Experience:
- GCSE's grade C and above and a willingness to continue studies towards a new professional qualification
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A positive approach with enthusiasm towards personal development and the desire to take on responsibility
- Good time management and a team player
- A professional manner, demonstrating good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to respond to clients' needs as they arise
- An interest in financial services and business development
- A willingness to get involved in social and team events
- To produce work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 11083
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.