Senior Trust & Company Administrator
Our client seeks a Senior Trust and Company Administrator to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fiduciary with supervision by the Manager, the Senior Trust and Company Administrator is charged with managing a portfolio of client structures with limited supervision. At all times maintaining compliance with company policies and procedures, including adherence to best practice and appropriate legal and regulatory guidelines. This includes assisting in the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- Day to day administration of a portfolio of client structures including companies, trusts and partnerships, with direct contact with clients and/or intermediaries.
- Periodic reviews and risk assessments of client entities and connected parties.
- Onboarding of new clients, including preparation of due diligence pack and risk assessment for sign off, and all matters relating to establishment of client structure, liaising with the client and their advisors.
- Time recording and forwarding invoices to clients. Arrange timely settlement of client invoices, liaising with clients where necessary to ensure management of debtors.
- Reviewing of company and trust accounts and liaising with client accountants to the point of finalising for review by Directors and Trustees.
- Completion of IOM VAT Returns.
- Prepare FATCA/CRS classifications and/or update existing classifications
- Maintain excellent relationships and communication with clients and intermediaries.
- Identify opportunities to further promote the business's services to clients and assisting with marketing activities and attending marketing events locally where appropriate.
- Assisting with projects that arise from time to time, such as CRS and FATCA and other tasks that might be assigned by the management team from time to time.
- Upon satisfactory completion of probation period, there will also be the opportunity to be appointed as director on client companies and B signatory for inhouse companies.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- STEP Qualification or similar is preferred
- Strong fiduciary experience in trust and company management, knowledge of industry best practice and the regulatory environment
- Minimum 3 years within the Fiduciary industry, together with relevant client servicing and management at a senior administrator
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility and work on own initiate, demonstrate good team leadership, good interaction with team, good communication, team player, ability to work to deadlines, time management, self-motivated, self-confident, computer literacy
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12928
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.