Service Delivery Co-Ordinator
Our client is looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to join their team.
The Role: The Service Delivery Team is responsible for managing and coordinating the delivery of business customer order requests, including all the parts of a project to ensure that each component is processed and completed correctly with a focus on great customer communications.
The Company delivers highly complex customer solutions, deploying technical solutions from an entire portfolio in many jurisdictions, coordination of these complex solutions requires a high level of project coordination expertise, product knowledge and customer communication skills. The role of the Service Delivery Coordinator is to manage and coordinate the delivery of these solutions
- Co-ordination of Corporate business orders, covering all components of the customer request, including provisioning, supplier's orders, assigning and scheduling works, closing tasks and customer communication.
- Provide end to end ownership of Corporate orders.
- Regular and effective Customer communication, and internal communication with Sales and other departments as required.
- Ensure orders consistently follow Customer Journeys.
- Booking tasks and scheduling work on the necessary systems in use, and advise customers of any change.
- Deal with any customer queries that are received by the Service Delivery Team.
- Ensure customer documentation and other work packages (such as Welcome Packs and On-Boarding documents) are complete.
- Process business and consumer service order requests for customers
- To receive & process service orders using the correct order handling procedure.
- To deal with customer queries relating to service provision in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- To initiate the service that is most appropriate to the requirements of the customer, ensuring the best use of the Specialist knowledge available within the company.
- To liaise with the external and internal stake-holders about the timing of installations and provide appropriate information to the customer, their agents or other departments where appropriate.
- To answer incoming calls from clients in a professional & friendly manner.
- When necessary, provide cover and assistance for the other Provisioning teams
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer focus, empathy and experience of working in a customer-facing role
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, particularly in regards to using appropriate levels of communication with our varied customer base.
- A consultative approach is required to work with stakeholders, both internal and external to our company
- Naturally methodical, question asker, inquisitive and process orientated
- An innovative approach to reviewing traditional processes to draw out new conclusions and ideas
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and professional approach at all times
- Ability to promote The Company's progressive image and high standards of customer care.
- Willing to work outside normal working hours to provide customer-focused support shifts.
- Project management skills are highly desirable as the role requires a structured approach to a varied workload
Due to the nature of this position, the post-holder must hold a satisfactory Basic Police Disclosure. All disclosures of a criminal background are treated with the strictest confidence and checks will only be made in connection with suitability for a post and for no other purpose.
Convictions likely to be considered relevant to this post include dishonesty and those indicating a breach of trust, due to the security requirements of the role.
Please note that disclosure of a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from employment in this post - this will depend on the nature of the offence/s and the circumstances surrounding it/them.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12051
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.