Showroom Sales Assistant
Our client is looking for a Showroom Sales Assistant to join their team.
The Role: Working under the Showroom manager this role is to serve/ sell to all customers with a friendly and amenable attitude and is very much about customer service. If you are keen to start a sales career within a well-established company looking for a good member of the then this is the job for you.
- Processing customers' orders
- Answering phone calls and responding to email enquiries
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good computer skills and memory retention for products, systems and processes would be key to the successful applicant
- Any retail/merchant experience would be great but not essential
- Hours of work 08:00 - 17:00 with 1 hour lunch.
- 40 hour working week.
- 20 days holiday plus 9 bank holidays.
- 5-day week, including Saturday, with a chosen day off between Monday and Friday. Closed on Sundays.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12042
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.