Social Media Executive
Our Client seeks a Social Media Executive to join their team.
Role Profile: The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing current social media channels in a professional manner and campaigns, coordinating with external and internal stakeholders to ensure meeting expected FTD target with quality control.
- Work with external and internal stakeholders to optimise the conversion rates and improve the new user experience.
- Work closely with paid digital and social media channels to support and develop digital advertising strategy derive targeted FTDs.
- Use data and testing to develop better experiences for new customers interacting with the website via multiple devices
- Oversee the user journeys per channel and market- proactively and continuously identify where improvements can be made and follow these through to implementation.
- Proactively improve the registration flow - analyse and act on inconsistent bounce rates related to the registration page and onsite acquisition pages
- Perform market and competitive research
- Team player and willing to cover other team member's tasks when needed.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in digital marketing and preferable in egaming industry.
- Strong knowledge and skills of using digital and social media tools i.e. Forums,Wechat,Weibo.
- Native level communication skills in simplified Chinese (verbal, written and presentation);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Highly organized by nature and proficient in multi-tasking; you see pressure as a challenge and work through problems in a logical manner, breaking down the complex into the achievable.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 8800
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.