Social Media Executive (Junior)
Our client seeks a Junior Social Media Executive
As a Social Media Executive, you're taking the brand out to new audiences. Providing engaging content to followers will allow you to strengthen the brand and generate new customers. You're a digital native that spends a lot of time on social media platforms and are staying on top of the most recent trends in that space.
- Keep the brands various social channels up to date with engaging content to drive increasing following ship with high engagement
- Work with external and internal stakeholders to optimise the conversion rates and improve the new user experience.
- Work closely with paid digital and social media channels to support and develop digital advertising strategy
- Use data and testing to develop better experiences for new customers interacting with the website via multiple devices
- Oversee the user journeys per channel and market- proactively and continuously identify where improvements can be made and follow these through to implementation.
- Proactively improve the registration flow - analyse and act on inconsistent bounce rates related to the registration page and onsite acquisition pages
- Perform market and competitive research
- Team player and willing to cover other team member's tasks when needed.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Native level communication skills in simplified Chinese (verbal, written and presentation);
- Previous working experience in digital marketing and preferable in egaming industry an advantage
- Strong knowledge and skills of using Chinese facing digital and social media tools i.e. Forums, Wechat, Weibo.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Highly organized by nature and proficient in multi-tasking; you see pressure as a challenge and work through problems in a logical manner, breaking down the complex into the achievable
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 8932
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.