Social Media Manager
Our Client seeks a Social Media Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: Responsible for overseeing and implementing the Company's Social Media Strategy across all platforms. This role involves ensuring social broadcasting is fully integrated with all other efforts across various business portfolios. The ability to effectively communicate with all teams and stakeholders at all levels is critical, as is the importance of ensuring that social strategies are executed.
- Create strategic, insights-driven digital/social marketing plans coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure its effectiveness and ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques into all of the company's products and services
- Manage the social media budget for social media tools, directing social media tool integration and campaigns
- Set-up, recruit, and oversee a Social Media Team, ensuring a superior quality of communication and project delivery is provided at all times
- Coordinate the planning of social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across the company's portfolio
- Write highly creative and engaging content for WeChat, Weibo Q&A, Forums and other user generated platforms, when required
- Provide benchmarks, analyse data, and convert them to actionable and measurable results to meet project objectives
- Monitor and comment on trends in social media trends and application. Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Be abreast of latest technology, trends and techniques on China Social Media space and be able to innovate/translate these to grow the business
Key Skills and Experience:
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with proven results in customer acquisition
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of China's social media and networking platforms and monitoring suite suppliers
- Strong knowledge of the e-gaming industry and great contact book is an added advantage
- Experience of business and strategy development
- Ability to build and leverage a strong network of peers and partners
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 8736
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.