Social Media Specialist
Our client seeks a Social Media Specialist for their Marketing Team.
Drive the execution of effective and appropriate social media strategies and content within the portfolio aligned with business objectives.
- Identify trends that may influence social media strategies and recommend shifts where relevant.
- Adhere to the Group guidelines and policies around social media
- Maintain solid and productive relationships and consult across business units / countries in portfolio in order to ensure that where social media is used, it aligns to the overall group strategic approach, policies and standards
- Drive efficient and effective utilisation of marketing and design services resources for business unit marketing.
- Provide reports using analytics and data that is presented in such a way that it serves a strategically useful purpose
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualifications; First Degree in Marketing
- Brand & Marketing; Digital Enablement & Platforms
- Experience Required: 1-2 years; Experience in Social Media strategy and content development
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12875
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.