Our client seeks a Software Engineer to join their team
Role Profile: You'll need to be highly organised, pay close attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced environment with like-minded people. Drawing on your experience to analyse, support and maintain our legacy systems and develop new ones, support & maintain legacy systems and implement creative but realistic solutions. Compliance and regulations have never been more complex; you'll need to ensure we comply and meet our obligations, safeguarding us from potential risks.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience with .NET development
- A good knowledge of C#, .NET Core, MVC, Web API, React, SQL Server and MySql.
- A good understanding of web based client / server application development is essential
- Adhere to standards, procedures and controls within a PCI regulated environment
- A knowledge of Linux, Virtualisation, building and supporting of servers (desirable)
- Exposure to payment system development (desirable)
- Competent with using general Office applications (desirable)
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9517
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.