Our client seeks a Solutions Developer to join their team.
- Analyse requirements, perform experimentation and document the proposed solution, in conjunction with Lead and Senior Engineers, according to best practice and policies.
- Develop working solutions to solve team issues and improve automation of repetitive tasks.
- Provides support for product related issues in production with appropriate amount of urgency, while quickly identifying the problem scope and fix.
- Keep an eye on AI and ML initiatives within the company and bring in any technologies that may benefit the team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven software development experience.
- Understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Very good understanding of C#, SQL Server and Queue based systems (e.g RabbitMQ).
- Architectural knowledge and experience (e.g SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (e.g.Azure Storage, Servicebus, Functions).
- Experience with building services (e.g Web API or WCF).
- Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience with unit testing (e.g NUnit, MSTest, Moq) - Stress unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with source control systems (e.g Git, TFS) - TeamCity
- Experience of iterative/agile (e.g SCRUM, Kanban) and more traditional methodologies - Jira, Portfolio and Confluence
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team.
- Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment.
- Understanding of machine learning and any previous Machine Learning experience.
- Experience with .Net Core/Standard
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience Kibana.
- Experience with Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Microsoft certified.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10989
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.