| ||Our client seeks a Specialist in Banking Conduct to join their team.|
Role: To provide specialised operational and risk management support, to the oversight of adherence to legislation, regulations and best practices, ensuring the activities of the Group are managed in line with external and industry regulatory requirements, expected practices, norms and standards. To provide specialist support for the oversight of risk controls, business assessments and training requirements related to changes and updates to staff members.
| ||Risk, Regulatory, Prudential & Compliance|
- Under delegated authority from the Head, Banking Risk and conduct regulate the adherence to Anti-Money Laundering regulations, by maintaining oversight of and adherence to the Business Acceptance Matrix, signing off of the take-on of all Special and High-Risk Clients, as well as IPB non-standard business to minimise the exposure to Money Laundering risks for the Bank.
- Collaborate and liaise with all staff to ensure that the Bank employees adhere to of all relevant compliance and risk regulations and policies, as well ensuring the visibility of all relevant regulations and policies, to manage and mitigate any compliance issues and risks.
- Drive the implementation of applicable policies, systems and procedures across the Bank so that all relevant risk and governance requirements are fulfilled which include collaboration and support of other departments to test the robustness of processes and include sufficient risk controls whilst remaining efficient and include automation where appropriate to ensure the Bank remains within the regulatory norms.
- Monitor and track of the risk profile of all operations on the Isle of Man by providing support for the oversight of compliance reviews, internal audits and incidents, in support of the Manager, Banking Risk Conduct, which include the monitoring of completion of outstanding actions from compliance reviews, audits and incidents to ensure that the Bank remains within the regulatory norms and risk mitigates.
- Contribute to training initiators, Senior Management, to develop, facilitate and provide training and guidance to the Bank Teams on the Business Acceptance criteria thus to support the implementation and maintenance of Business Acceptance Criteria, in line with the International Client Services and Group policies and the regulatory framework for Isle of Man, to ensure compliance across the Bank at all times.
- Support the management of Banking Conduct matters for urgent resolution of local incidents, acting as a technical specialist and first point of escalation, to ensure smooth day-to-day operations, thus assisting and providing support to the Manager, Banking Risk and Conduct, as well as stepping in to deputise in the absence of the Manager.
- Collaborate and assist in the developing the annual business plans and continually monitor, measure and adjust plans, in support of the Manager, Banking Risk and Conduct, to align actual performance with targets and regulatory requirements, thereby ensuring the effective functioning of the Banking conduct area.
- Collaborate and support product development, changes and optimisation through continuous reviews and identification of opportunities, make required improvements in order to enhance the achievement of greater service delivery to clients and meet their needs professionally and efficiently, to make the Group a trusted Bank by Clients.
- Support the management of the day-to-day oversight of complaints, business risk support and investigation, ensuring adherence to stipulated regulatory frameworks, in collaboration with the broader International Client Services team, to maintain high standards of service excellence, including the overseeing of process investigation and drafting of Ombudsman correspondence, for Management approval, to ensure a consistent approach and submission of clear and accurate information.