Statutory Associate (Perm)
Our client seeks a Statutory Associate to join their Statutory Team.
This role holder will be a member of the statutory team and will report to the Head of Statutory.
- Assisting the Head of Statutory with any projects / reporting as required.
- Providing ongoing advice and support to staff in relation to statutory matters
- Centralised point of contact for communications with all agents/company registries
- The Statutory Team will ensure that the relevant paperwork is prepared, filings done where necessary and company records updated accordingly
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified by experience or a relevant industry qualification or be working towards a qualification e.g. ICSA
- Previous experience in a statutory role in the TSCP industry - desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills who will see tasks through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to work effectively with all department members, and also to collaborate with external parties when needed
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Willing to take on responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Methodical with attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint would be advantageous
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12945
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.