Statutory Team Manager (1yr)
Our client seeks a Statutory Team Manager on a 1 year contract.
This role holder will be the deputy leader of the statutory team reporting to the Head of Statutory.
- Assisting the Head of Statutory by supervising tasks through to completion and managing the team in her absence
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulation and legislation and assisting the Board with statutory consultations
- Providing ongoing advice and support to staff in relation to statutory matters
- Centralised point of contact for communications with all agents/company registries
- The team will ensure that the relevant paperwork is prepared, filings done where necessary and company records updated accordingly
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified by experience or a relevant industry qualification or be working towards a qualification e.g. ICSA
- Previous experience in a statutory role in the TSCP industry - desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills who will see tasks through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to work effectively with all department members, and also to collaborate with external parties when needed
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Willing to take on responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Methodical with attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint would be advantageous
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12947
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.