Strategic Supplier Manager
Our Client seeks a Strategic Supplier Manager to join their team.
- Manage all internal processes to gain support for deals being approved and implemented.
- Commercial negotiation expertise: models are currently evolving rapidly; this role requires an ability to create the best deal structures that partners will adopt.
- Drive footprint expansion: make a plan; get it done; communicate and deliver on clear dates.
- Build trusted relationships: you will be expected to develop and maintain deep and trusted relationships with a number of key internal and external contacts. Building upon those relationships, your commercial expertise will be applied to achieve the delicate balance of getting the best possible commercial terms whilst maintaining the closest working relationships. In so doing, you will secure both existing and new business opportunities to deliver targeted revenue and margin growth.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree or six or more years of equivalent experience in telecommunications/data-rich environment
- Analytical qualification (e.g. Mathematics, Actuarial, Data Science)
- Senior executive level stakeholder management and presentation experience
- Reporting design & build (e.g. SQL)
- Experience within a role demanding high attention to detail and data reconciliation
- Negotiation, interpersonal communication and influencing
- 6+ years senior telecoms product development experience
- 10+ years senior telecoms product development experience - Preferred
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9120
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.