Our Client seeks a System Developer to join their team.
- Agreeing development priorities with the Head of IT
- Developing the outline specification with the Head of IT
- Demonstrations and discussions with stakeholders
- Producing source code within quality and security standards
- Designing and building databases for the application within quality and security standards
- Iterative development in consultation with the Head of IT and other stakeholders
- Testing of new or updated software
- Implementation of the new or updated software
- Training other members of the IT team in how to support and administer the software
- Producing technical, administration, support and end user documentation
- Maintaining the software in use including assisting with fault fixing
Key Skills & Experience:
- Possess and develop strong programming skills in particular (but not limited to) C#; SQL Server; Entity Framework; HTML, +CSS, Microsoft Office, visual basic.
- Beneficial skills would also include Regular Expressions, Word Press and experience of Agile Methodology.
- Committed to providing first class client service
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- Diligent and motivated
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Flexible and pragmatic
- Good attention to detail
- Well organized
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 9182
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.