System Developer/Deputy Manager
Our Client seeks a System Developer/Deputy Manager to join their IT team.
- To provide dedicated technical and managerial support to advocates and the business
- Full lifecycle of software for internal use, including developing the requirements with stakeholders, producing code and databases, implementation, and documentation
- Play an active role in the wider activities of the team, including providing assistance and backup to the Head of IT
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have recognised IT industry qualifications and will have strong programming skills including: C#; SQL Server; entity framework; HTML & CSS; Microsoft Office; VB/VBA.
- They will be expected to have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask, and meet tight deadlines in a pressured environment
- Other skills which would be beneficial include regular expressions, Wordpress, project management and Agile methodologies; operation of or transition to cloud services is also desirable, Previous experience in a professional services field would be advantageous, but not a requirement
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9169
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.