TA Programme Specialist
Our Client seeks a Talent Acquisition Programme Specialist to join their team.
- Collaborating with various internal stakeholders to form and enhance the organization's onboarding/new hire experience
- Enhancing and developing current Talent Acquisition onboarding practices/ processes impacting Hiring Leaders and candidates (leverage systems like Candidate Manager/Success Factors)
- Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition leadership team to develop a 'wow' candidate experience
- Partner with the Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion team to ensure the right processes/practices are in place as an organization to attract and onboard qualified diverse talent
- Enhance and maintain relationships with diversity organizations
- Support the Talent Acquisition team to ensure all Advisors have the tools/support needed to create a recruitment strategy that focuses on attracting diverse talent
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Communications, Marketing) to enhance the recruitment marketing efforts on social platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed, e-Financial Careers, Total Jobs, Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Partner with external vendors to maximize investment in social media by launching campaigns, enhancing external profiles, creating engaging content etc.
- Support the Talent Acquisition, People Experience and hiring leaders with enhancing their presence on Social Media
- Review key trends and metrics on social media to ensure postings are receiving good traction.
- Develop and execute an end-to-end effective graduate recruitment scheme that attracts and retains high calibre talent
- Form strong relationships with post-secondary schools to attract exceptional student talent
- Develop and standardize rotational student talent programs to optimize the ability to attract and hire exceptional student talent
- Collaborate with business Hiring Leaders, Talent Acquisition and, People Relations Partner to develop new Co-op/Internship/Rotational Program strategies that match the talent needs of the business
- Continue to enhance the presence when attending events at post-secondary institutions
- Collaborate with PE, TA, Business leaders as well as external partners (Candidate Manager/Success Factors, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor) to deliver an efficient operating model aligned to meet business objectives.
- Make recommendations for other effective recruitment platforms for the industry
- Developing a comprehensive process map and recruitment policy with standardized processes that effectively optimize the recruiter, candidate and hiring leader experience.
- Delivering regular reporting for insight on talent movement across all LOB's, recruiter and TA program performance
- Research and create awareness to external industry talent acquisition trends, best practices and influence TA and Business leaders to adopt best practices
- Consult and support building of talent acquisition programs (i.e. employee referral program, vendor management, brand and employee value proposition, Apprenticeship Levy, Work Experience Program)
- Support the maintenance of the company career website page to ensure information is updated and that it creates a high level of external employer branding to attract prospective candidates
Key Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A high level of experience in Talent Acquisition program development or project management roles
- Demonstrated influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to develop collaborative partnerships across varied organizational segments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with leaders to form processes that attract and deliver exceptional talent to enable business goals
- Strong understanding of best practices and industry trends in onboarding, D&I, Digital talent properties practices
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing or executing graduate recruitment programs and recruitment operations and analytics
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Strong change management skills with demonstrated ability to act as a catalyst for change within a business
- Expert negotiator capable of arriving at mutually beneficial solutions with external candidates, while working with PE colleagues to ensure internal equity and fairness.
- Possesses critical thinking, analytic and problem solving skills in a large organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated team player with high energy and ability to work independently
- Understands and demonstrates understanding of an efficient operating framework that maximizes recruiter performance along with simple and easy candidate / hiring leader processes for line of sight on TA program success
- Expertise in lean process modelling, talent technologies, recruiter activities or talent reporting
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 8970
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.