Talent Acquisition & Redeployment Specialist
Our Client seeks a Talent Acquisition & Redeployment Specialist to assist their team on a 12 month contract.
- Collaborating with hiring leaders and People Partners in the planning, recruitment and selection of internal / external talent for junior/intermediate and multi incumbent roles within the assigned line of business. This includes conducting in-person or telephone interviews. This requires a deep knowledge of the specific LOB model and workforce plans for a line of sight on talent requirements to enable a recruitment strategy. This is derived from having strong partnerships with LOB /PE leadership to enable effective hiring outcomes and minimizing third party recruitment fees.
- Provide redeployment support through transformational activities. This involves maintaining of the redeployment register, supporting managers who are responsible for staff who are at risk of redundancies and providing career coaching, resume review, interview preparation support for redeployees.
- Developing talent pipelines through the creation of effective job postings, social media content and pro-active sourcing following organizational guidelines and recruitment and marketing best practices.
- Creating and/or refining candidate assessment resources such as interview guides, candidate score sheets and work sample requests ensuring hiring leaders understand how to effectively use the tools to evaluate candidates based on merit ensuring reduced bias in the selection decision using current best practices.
- Coaching hiring leaders as a trusted advisor on how to develop and effectively use a recruitment process that demonstrates a commitment to a positive candidate experience, understanding of the importance of organizational diversity and use of unbiased tools to ensure objective decision making that is legally defensible.
- Ensures all recruitment related activities are compliant with employment standard legislation and that project documents and resources are contained in the file of record upon file closing.
- Researching external business market trends related to talent acquisition and coaching hiring leaders on trends, competitive intelligence and future talent sources and/or restrictions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- An HR qualification would be an asset
- A good level of experience as an HR/People Experience professional with demonstrated expertise in Junior/intermediate or multi incumbent recruitment roles, techniques and practices.
- Ideal education includes a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in HR Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of recruitment best practices, legislative requirements, resources available and technology required in effective candidate sourcing.
- Previous experience supporting organizational transformational recruitment processes with demonstrated expertise in providing career coaching and interview support to redeployees.
- Acts proactively to understand business strategies and priorities, and build pipelines of external talent that fits role profiles and employment brand.
- Proven ability to be a skilled negotiator capable of arriving at mutually beneficial solutions with external candidates, while working with HR/People Experience colleagues to ensure internal equity and fairness.
- Driven to improve the talent bench of the business and acts to ensure that all candidates are a good fit with the company employment brand and values, has excellent judgment identifying top talent.
- Is continuously engaged in the community, building pipelines of talent and acting as an ambassador of the company.
- Is highly proficient with existing and emerging technology including social media for recruitment and networking purposes.
- Understands how to use social networking resources and uses them effectively in candidate sourcing
- Developing a general business acumen and understands and demonstrates ability by applying organizational processes involved in recruitment activities
- Understands and is able to coach leaders in effective interview technique and how to use assessment tools appropriately.
- Ability to track trends and online traffic to ensure high effectively of recruitment activity
- Ability to work with multiple screens in an online environment
- Ability to work effectively with social media and resume databases
- Good use of Microsoft Skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent electronic diary management skills
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 8979
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.