Our client is looking for an Administrator to join their Accounting and Tax team.
The Role: You will play a key role in liaising with the Accounting and Tax team and provide support to the Office Manager.
- Regular communication with Isle of Man Tax Division and HMRC
- Updating and preparing reports from the company's time management system, NavOne
- Working closely with experts across the teams to communicate updates and processes
- Obtaining accounts for return preparation and filing
- Scanning and filing and general administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the department
Key Skills and Experience:
- IT literate including experience with document management software, maintaining electronic records and working with basic Microsoft applications
- Ability to work as a team and prioritise own workload
- Ability to multi-task
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12034
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.