Our Client seeks a Tax Associate to become part of their team.
- Managing tax compliance work and providing tax advice for a mixed portfolio of clients.
- Preparing and submitting tax returns for clients.
- Understanding client needs and communicating with them in layman's terms.
- Calculating tax liabilities and ensuring that tax payments are correct and made on time.
- Liaising with tax authorities on client related matters.
- Building your knowledge to enable you to advise more widely on the clients' taxation obligations and exposures.
- Identifying opportunities to build relationships and help deliver a positive experience to clients and contacts.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a professional services environment.
- Tax or accountancy qualified or part qualified with a desire to progress professional examinations.
- Able to meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
- Strong people, communication and organizational skills.
- Proactive with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Confident and competent in dealing with clients at all levels.
- Computer literate and extent at using MS office, Word and Excel.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9091
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.