Our Client seeks a Tax Manager to join their team
Role Profile: To undertake UK tax compliance activities for individuals, trusts and companies and provide UK tax advice to in house trustees and directors. The successful candidate will also provide tax consultancy services to clients. This role also requires day to day running of the unit and liaising with third party advisors and clients.
- Accurate preparation of UK tax returns by the statutory filing dates
- Act as a tax technical adviser to resolve system or procedural difficulties
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of tax legislation and current tax practices
- Co-ordination of workflow and tasks
- Management of daily issues
- Manage/Supervise team to required standards
- Provide accurately complete detailed technical work.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified CTA or an accounting or law qualification.
- A background of working with offshore tax structures - Desirable
- An understanding of the Isle of Man Tax Regime - Desirable
- An understanding of the UK tax anti avoidance regime and how it affects offshore structures
- Ability to assimilate and apply acquired technical tax knowledge
- A working knowledge of UK tax, in particular the UK taxation of offshore structures and the anti-avoidance legislation relating to Income tax and Capital Gains tax.
- An understanding of inheritance tax and its application to offshore trusts.
- People Management
- Communication Skills
- Self-motivated with a structured approach to work
- A team player with ability to communicate at all levels
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 8624
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.