Tax Manager/Senior Manager
Our client seeks a Tax Manager/Senior Manager to join their team.
Role: The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for taking ownership of, and delivering high quality VAT advisory and compliance solutions to clients. Knowledge of Customs duty and international trade issues would be of benefit. Overseen by the local Tax Partner and working alongside other members of the Tax team, the role will involve all areas of winning and delivering VAT work.
Key Skills & Experience:
- ACA/CTA/ACCA UK Qualification
- Experience working in a similar professional environment with significant VAT experience and knowledge
- Track record of proactively keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes and of maintaining professional CPD requirements
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong interest and understanding of the benefits of technology and innovation
- Commercially minded with a strong awareness of business matters
- Confident in interacting at the most senior levels internally and externally, while at the same time able to interact well with peers and other more junior members of the team
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 10856
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.