Tax Services Administrator
Our client seeks an Administrator to join their Tax Services Department.
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to support the client facing team within the busy tax department. The role is an excellent opportunity for an organised team player who has a high attention to detail.
This could either be a full or part time position and we would be willing to consider those who wish to work on a more flexible basis.
- Performing periodic risk and AML reviews for a large number of clients. This will include preparation of relevant forms and also liaising with clients and the Compliance Team
- Setting up electronic client files and completion of engagement and risk management tasks
- Preparing and issuing letters of engagement as well as monitoring required updates to templates
- Monitoring the Income Tax Department mailbox and downloading notices and letters
- Dealing with incoming post and allocating it to team members as well as monitoring that all post is dealt with
- Assisting with raising and distributing invoices as well as taking a role in the department's credit control function
- Monitoring and updating the tax compliance tracking spreadsheet
- Provide input to departmental meetings (organising, preparation of minutes, etc)
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally a minimum of two years administration experience, preferably working in the financial sector. Experience of client on-boarding and IoM Anti-Money Laundering rules would be beneficial but not a prerequisite as training will be provided
- Educated to GCSE standard or above with a minimum of five GCSE including English Language at Grade C
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to manage your workload efficiently and adhere to strict deadlines is critical
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12870
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.