Technical Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their Enterprise Change Management Team.
The Role: You will report to the Head of ECM and work closely within this cohesive and friendly team to develop and ensure the effective implementation and adoption of change initiatives, demonstrating experience and creativity in system development and application design.
- Performing system analysis on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end users.
- Reporting to management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Analysing and improving the performance of web-based customer portals and support services.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs and applications across departments.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting where required in support of Project\\Business as Usual support.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with SQL is essential, to include query writing in order to support data analysis initiatives
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Central and Laserfiche document management solution. An understanding of Agile methodologies such as Sprint would be advantageous.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12605
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.