Technical Support Engineer
Our client seeks a Technical Support Engineer to join their busy Isle of Man Office. The role will be to support busy team of traders providing and assisting with their IT needs and requirements. Must be willing to work on a shift basis which will include evenings and weekends and public holidays.
The role would suit an enthusiastic individual with a natural aptitude and a genuine interest in IT, or an individual who has undertaken an IT qualification and is ready to put their skills into practice.
- Installing and configuring hardware operating systems and applications
- Maintaining systems and networks
- Dealing with staff or client IT issues
- Providing on site IT support and a range of other IT Support tasks
- Review and improve processes on ongoing basis
- IT Project work as required
- Continue to increase IT knowledge and skills through on line training and progress in attaining professional qualifications
- Offer IT help desk Support to SGC and successfully assist with issues and queries in a timely manner
Key Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years' practical experience in an IT role and ideally holding a CCNA/MCP certification.
- Able to confidently communicate with staff at all levels
- Deliver work within challenging deadlines
- A genuine interest and aptitude in IT
- Experience in house with an online sportsbook or gaming company would be advantageous
- Flexible & Focused
- Can Do Attitude
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Must be willing to work shifts
If you secure an Interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our Clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9276
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.