Technical Support Engineer
Our client seeks a Technical Support Engineer to join their team.
- Working in a team to support a portfolio of Superyachts, you will ensure the efficient operation of clients' IT and Satellite Communication systems by providing 1st to 3rd line IT support.
- You will gain excellent knowledge of on-board networks/systems and develop good relationships with clients to gain a strong understanding of their unique needs.
- You will research new technologies, specify equipment for customer requirements and configure and install a wide variety of hardware.
- Although most of the work will require remote administration from the company's base on-island, in normal circumstances the role will require extensive travel, occasionally at short notice.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The role requires a broad mixture of IT skills, however training will be given on any specialist systems such as VSAT.
- The ideal candidate will be a degree graduate (in computing, electronics or engineering), or have 2+ years' experience working within an IT role.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server OS, Mac OS and Office Suite Software is essential, along with strong networking skills.
- A dedicated and dynamic technical problem solver with good communication skills.
If you secure an Interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our Clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9853
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.