Our client seeks a Technology Analyst to join their team.
Role: The Technology Analyst will be responsible for delivering complex change including shaping solution architecture, designing and implementing functional and technology systems. Please note, this is a remote working position.
- Provide expert business technology guidance to end users.
- Provide analytical solutions to resolve technical issues.
- Coordinate changes and improvements implemented on business technology applications.
- Provide system configuration and application upgrade support.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop functional requirements, technical specifications and high level designs.
- Communicate with business users in order to interpret technology requirements.
- Maintain system and data integrity during change control and management processes.
- Coordinate with development teams to develop functional designs that satisfy the user requirements.
- Understand the business, its strategic goals and how work is being conducted.
- Ensure system requirements are in line with key strategic principles, and translated from business operations, business objectives, or from external requirements.
- Conduct and support feasibility / solution options and impact analysis.
- Create and maintain documentation as well as supporting controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation activities, working with the Project / Implementation Manager.
- Contribute to design and validation of test cases, working with Test Analysts and Managers. Support technical test execution.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels of hierarchy.
- Identify and analyse operational risk, issues and dependencies around transitional and future state designs and proactively highlight to a Project Manager / Programme Manager as necessary.
- Apply company standard process by understanding the development lifecycles and minimum mandatory requirements as well as an awareness of Agile and other methodologies where appropriate.
- Identify, track, manage, and mitigate any project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Produce project documentation to support delivery.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working as a Technology Analyst, ideally in a Financial Services environment.
- Knowledge of Financial Crime, Risk and/or Compliance beneficial.
- Strong understanding of solution architecture, designing and implementing functional and technology systems.
- Strong understanding of governance principles and delivery control functions.
- Previous experience shaping implementation / migration approaches and schedule of events.
- Ability to identify opportunity for process automation and design solutions and processes to minimise operational inefficiencies.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10805
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.