Our client seeks a Lead Tester for a 12-month contract to assist with the completion of a project.
Role Profile: The Testing team provide high quality system and integration testing services to both projects and BAU. Ensuring new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified (including security requirements), and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented. The Lead tester plays an essential role in planning and delivering testing services for both projects and BAU.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to a bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification or relevant experience in career history
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a software testing role.
- Previous experience leading testing & managing resources
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Analytical Thinking: Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts.
- Planning and organisation abilities to determine a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these.
- Good problem solving skills in order to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Proven ability to meet individual targets and goals with accurate results
- Basic SQL Skills.
- Understanding of XML & schemas (XSDs)
- Understanding of SFTP protocol
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 9532
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.