Third Party Data Reconciliations Administrator
Our client seeks a Third Party Data & Reconciliations Administrator to join their team.
Role: The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the reconciliation of asset stock and cash positions of client accounts and the clearance of outstanding items held within a range of 3rd Party providers.
- Reconciliation of asset positions, cash accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
- Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines.
- Identification and investigation of outstanding items.
- Download of daily reports and files from 3rd parties.
- Supporting other team members.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong working knowledge Microsoft Office in particular Excel.
- Be educated to A-Level standard, ideally including Maths.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to organise own work to meet institution deadlines.
- Have a flexible & adaptable attitude.
- Team Player.
- Accuracy, particularly when inputting data.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10828
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.