Trade Counter Sales Assistant
Our client is looking for a Trade Counter Sales Assistant to join their team.
The Role: Working under the trade counter manager this role is to serve/sell to all customers with a friendly and amenable attitude as the role is a lot about customer service. If you are keen to pursue a career within a well-established company looking for a good member of the then this is the job for you.
- Pick and process customers' required products for their orders
- Answer phone calls and respond to email enquiries
- Perpetual stock/inventory counts
- Be aware of low stock and reporting the need to order more goods
- Keep the shelves replenished and in a presentable manor
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good computer skills and memory retention for products, systems and processes would be key to the successful applicant
- Any plumbing or merchant experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Hours of work 07:30 - 17:00 with 1hour lunch.
- 42 working week.
- 20 days holiday plus 9 bank holidays.
- Over time on Saturdays available.
- Required 1 Saturdays per month at time and a half.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12043
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.