Our client seeks a Trainee Accountant to join their team.
Role: The team is responsible for the financial reporting, management reporting and expenses reporting for two insurance companies and their branches and overseas subsidiaries on a timely and accurate basis.
- Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group's cost base.
- Production of monthly / periodic financial information for the group's service companies, including annual financial statements and the external audit process.
- Provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the group's cost base.
- Input of data and journal entries, in the preparation and production of the financial reports.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2.1 honours degree, ideally in an Accountancy or Finance related subject, although other subjects will be considered.
- A minimum of grade B GSCE in Maths and English.
- Good numerical skills and ability to analyse data.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work to challenging deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good attention to detail.
- A self-starter with positive attitude and drive to succeed.
A Graduate Training Program, which includes training via professional qualifications (ACCA) as well as coaching and on the job training will be offered to the successful candidate.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11134
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.