Trainee Finance & Accounting Assistant
Our client is looking for a Trainee Finance & Accounting Assistant to join their internal accounts team.
- Daily maintenance of financial records,
- Actioning supplier invoices, including checking and coding,
- General bookkeeping duties,
- General duties relating to the firm's practice management system
Key Skills and Experience:
- Been educated to a minimum GCSE standard or equivalent (including Maths and English at Grade C or above)
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and possess excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team that is communicative and supportive but to be proactive with regards to their own work and tasks
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- A working knowledge of Google applications would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Study support to achieve the ACCA CAT qualification.
Your specialist: Alan Burman
Quote job ref: 12600