Trainee Tax Advisor
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Trainee Tax Advisor to join their team.
Profile: As a Trainee Tax Advisor you will be part of a team who provide high quality tax services to a wide range of clients.
Your role: Includes the provision of advice to clients regarding their tax status as well as providing tax compliance services (i.e. preparing and submitting tax returns). From day one you will be exposed to all aspects of work and will have direct exposure to clients, developing your skills as a Tax Advisor.
- Preparing IoM and UK tax returns,
- Drafting emails, letters and tax related correspondence,
- Carrying out technical research on specific matters,
- Liaising with the tax authorities on client related matters, staying abreast of tax developments via internal and external sources, working with the compliance team to manage risk in the provision of services to clients; and performing other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A strong academic background and be educated to a minimum of A Level standard,
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- The ability to work independently but also thrive in a team
Your specialist: Susan Gibson
Quote job ref: 13189