Trainee Trust and Company Administrator
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Trainee Associate to join their Clients Services Department.
- To provide trust and company support to the Client Services Managers in the day to day administration of client entities, including assistance with correspondence, invoicing, payments, debt collection, preparation of trustee and director minutes, file notes and other documents, photocopying, filing etc.
- To contribute to the development of the Company's systems and procedures and to promote the appropriate use of the same within the Client Services teams
- Updating of Viewpoint as required
- New Clients - to participate in the take-on of new clients in compliance with the Company's policies
- To assist in other technical or administrative areas within the Company as may reasonably be requested, having regard to level of work and existing work procedures
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy and interpersonal skills
- A positive approach with enthusiasm towards personal development and the desire to take on responsibility
Your specialist: Susan Gibson
Quote job ref: 12889