Our client seeks a Treasury Analyst to join their team.
Role Profile: You will be a motivated individual who will form part of a team responsible for the overall Treasury Management functionality within the Group. Assisting in the day-to-day administration of the banking relationships as well as performing tasks related to the provision of liquidity around the Group
- Servicing all bank accounts held with Financial Services Providers; completing KYC refresh exercises etc
- Assist in the on-boarding of new Financial Service Providers; eg completion of account opening forms with support from other team members
- Maintenance of central repository of Group bank account details
- Assist other team members in supporting the business's daily banking related operational requirements, ensuring liquidity needs for Group companies are met
- Compilation of cashflow reporting data for the Finance Department to ensure correct booking and classification of banking transactions
- Assist other team members with project work relating to adoption and installation of the company's Treasury Management System
- Supporting all Treasury Team members as needed
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will have previous experience in an administration or support role at a CSP/TSP or a support role in a relationship management team at a bank, looking to transition into a Corporate Treasury department in the exciting e-Gaming industry.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal guidance;
- Good MS Office (specifically MS Excel) skills;
- Previous Gaming Industry experience not essential, although would be an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while working to meet assigned deadlines
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11666
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.